Rod posted a note on Facebook - "How to know if you are a addicted to Facebook." Uh, that would be me! I love staying in touch without staying in touch. How else could you really keep track of so many people at once? I couldn't. Tonight a friend tagged me in a note about how she & her husband met. That has to be one of my favorites! I wrote mine out & retagged her. I love ♥Love♥ stories, even my own!
Today we went to church at His Place. Pastor Bruce talked about the authenticity of the Bible. We have friends who struggle with whether or not the bible was God-breathed or not. I think I got some info that will help me stand in that dept. Only God knows that that has been a topic on my heart. Glad to see that He obviously knows I need that info too!
Then we went to the TenBrinks for lunch. It's always interesting getting our kids together. Although I haven't spent much time with their kids really, I love them so much. An extension of the love and respect for their parents, I suppose. Our kids are sandwiched in between their kids.. which makes it interesting when we get together.. no one has friends their age really. It works though, somehow.
Spending time with them reminded me once again how good it is for all of us to fellowship with others. Of all things, Faith and I logged into FB to check on our Mafia Wars! :) That's something that I never thought I would do (play FB games!). Thanks TenBrinks for having us over!
Which means that I'm going to be looking at the Cannons (as per Jay) and the Sony's (as per Rod) to see which one has the best live view. If neither, well then, I've just saved myself a ton of dollars! Oh, but to be nice, it takes FANTASTIC pictures with the eye piece.
Rod test drove a car that we both liked. While he was taking the car back, I prayed asking the Lord to provide something reliable - and that if this wasn't a reliable car, to let us know. The fact that Rod doesn't have the time to mechanic on our cars, and won't for the next few months - he needs something that will be reliable. Turns out he went to return it and there was a problem with the ignition. Back to square one there too! (PTL we found out before buying!)
Tonight, while Rod cruised through his homework (too cool!) I did my whole week's homework for our Beth Moore bible study that's tomorrow night. It took me an hour or so, but it was quite interesting. Makes me wonder why I haven't done this style of bible study in awhile! This week our study was on the different kings of the old testament. How something one did or didn't do - affected the next reign. And how when there was a really bad king - that the next one usually straightened things out.
Kind of reminded me of parenting too - how when someone doesn't like what their parents did with them, that they change it with their kids....
I also learned there was a prophet named Oded. Odd name Oded.
No comments:
Post a Comment