Dad puts lotion on his feet often. (Not that anyone needs to know that.) Last night, while dad was putting lotion on his feet Julia was dead set on helping him. Honestly, you could just see, she wanted to be of help. We all had a few good laughs over her attempt to rub on the lotion.
Julia's burn is better. I just wish it would heal. I really hope that it doesn't scar. Somehow, I don't think it will. Nursing runs in my family, but not through this girl!
(I think i'm really getting ready emotionally for a new camera. I love this one, except for the fact that it doesn't do as well as I would like in low light. The picture above shouldn't have been a problem. sigh.)
Yet, I am extremely proud of Rod for -
1)Keeping up with his school amidst everything that is going on
2)That he's getting such good grades!
(Nelson kids, Donut Hockey, Nov. 2006.) Wow, the kids have changed!Jedediah prefers Maple bars (much like his dad). Julia and Jaden like color and chocolate, hence, sprinkles. Josiah, wanted an apple fritter (he says it's the biggest). Rod and I just plain enjoy the hot glazed donuts. I really like this picture, because it shows all of our different preferences.
(photo: Nelson donuts!)
A few notes from the weekend:
I don't know if I really would ever plan to have another day that was as busy as last Friday! That was crazy. Registration, 2 birthdays and hanging at another friends... it was nuts!
We have the teen group down for ice skating in Lynnwood on Saturday 2/26.
Rod brought his work laptop home this weekend. It runs Windows XP :D Funny somehow that it's not running Vista. (I can't wait for Microsoft's new operating system to go public!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment