Thursday, November 13, 2008

Homeschool Library Builder

Homeschool Library Builder is a quality webstore put together by a couple of homeschooling moms whose motto is "Fill your bookshelves without emptying your wallet." They sell new and gently used books as well as some literature based curriculum. Great books for a fraction of the price.

Since becoming a homeschooling mom, I usually look for the best prices I can find, especially on books. Normally there are a couple of issues that I have when shopping for books online. Amazingly enough, Homeschool Library Builder has taken care of both these issues!

First, things are usually hard to find. At Homeschool Library Builder (HSLB), you can search through their books by categories, such as: age, subject, curriculum, holiday, christian fiction, reader and many more.

Second, I usually hold my breath when I go to look at the cost of online shipping! Not at this store! The cost of shipping is based up the dollar value of your order. An order up to $25 is only $4.50 shipping via Media Mail. That's unheard of! Priority mail and international shipping are also available.

Right now, through November, they are having a special where there are $1, $2, $3 and $5 bargin bins. You could get 25 $1.00 books and only pay $4.50 shipping!

Sign up as a member for free and here are some of the benefits you will receive:
*Newsletters - by email you will find out about future specials and sales.

*HSLB Marketplace - A place where homeschool families can advertise their products for free!

*Fundraising options - As a member you can use the service as a fundraising option. HSLB will donate from 20% to 40% of your sales to your organization.

*HSLB Frequent Buyer & Referral Program - Members receive 1 book point for every dollar they spend. 15 book points is worth $1.00 off of a future purchase. For every member you refer who makes a purchase, you will receive 15 book points. Let HSLB know that you have a link on your blog and you get even more points!

*A 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee.

Let 'em know I sent you! zindra@yahoo.com

Visit Homeschool Library Builder at www.hslibrarybuilder.com

No comments: