Have you ever wished that there was an online encyclopedia of homeschool friendly websites? HelpMe2Teach is precisely that. A site where you either search for a subject and a website is displayed OR you can browse through subjects/topics where websites are listed. All websites listed are family friendly, safe-searchable sites.
What I really liked about HelpMe2Teach is that they have done all the homework for you. If you are interested in creating mazes or crossword puzzles etc., they already know where you will find free maze or crossword puzzle creators online.
Do you want to know what the school standards/benchmarks are for your homeschooled child? At HelpMe2Teach you'll find many many legitimate websites to see what grade standards/benchmarks are for any grade. These are just a couple examples of many.
Personally, I don't mind digging around online to find things that i'm looking for. So this site isn't something that I would use on a yearly basis. If you are someone who doesn't like searching online, I would recommend it for at least month or two. You'll find enough at HelpMe2Teach.com to make it worth your while.
Link to site: helpme2teach.com
From now until Dec 31st there is a special subscription price of Buy one year, get one free ($29.95). Prices are also available for 3 months, one month and 3 day subscriptions.
-
No comments:
Post a Comment