
recently got an app phone. so im trying out a blog by phone app. i dont know if i like this one or not... today josiah had a doubleheader baseball game in anacortes. i really like this fall ball league. (This is where I accidentally submitted it).
This league is in Burlington. The coaches spend the same amount of time with the kids as they do in little league - but the instruction seems to be better. Josiah's getting real coach help for a real time swing. He's improving. Josiah is at the point now though, he's had enough input - he just needs to get out there and stop thinking about everything these new coaches have been teaching him!
This was our view of the game in Anacortes today. I do have one thing to say - those Anacortonians.. really know how put up a little league field! I think that is, by far, the nicest little league field that I have ever seen. Great view, great seats, nice field - although it was turf.... like I said, nice field!
Well, apparently the app - is ok. I added the phone photo and was able to type in text fine. Though - text entering box was small - and I published it on accident - I wasn't finished with it. So it's okay, but i'll probably see if I can find another one that will do a better job. We'll see!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.4
No comments:
Post a Comment