Here are a couple of great shots of the moon from tonight. Jessie said something during bible study that I should go take a look at it. I took a few shots with our smaller lens and then when we got home, Rod took another couple pictures with the larger lens. It was just cool this evening.
Tomorrow we are supposed to have History club - I still have to come up with something for Josiah to do. Here soon, maybe next month, I'm going to give it over to him as a project. Especially with me being pregnant, I just don't see myself putting in the kind of time that we have in months past. Although, I love the results!
Yesterday, I went to my very first doctors apt! With each of the boys, after birth, I had to share a hospital room and I had decided when I was pregnant with Julia that I didn't want to do that. So I went to St. Joseph's hospital in Bellingham. I loved my doctor. This time though, since SVC has changed their rooms so that you have your own room - just like in Bellingham - I decided that we'll have the baby here. That's nice & all, but I hate changing doctors.
I didn't mean to, but I got an appointment with one of the Midwives in the clinic at the Medical center - instead of one of the doctors. They said that if I want to, I can stay with them, unless there are issues with the pregnancy, in which case they would turn me over to a doctor. Midwife Mary seems nice & knowledgeable enough.
She kept asking me about pregnancy complications... I just kept telling her - I don't really have problems during pregnancy. It's postpardum that I have problems with. My next apt. is in april. It's early in the morning. I will have an ultrasound - so Rod should be able to go with me, yet still be able to go to work afterwards.
This photo was taken by my budding photographer - Jedediah. He asked today if he could use my camera (he's 7). I said "sure." Tonight I looked on my camera, and there must be 50 bird shots! Wow, that boy can take pictures! Apparently, Josiah, Rod & Jedediah have plans to use bird shots and do a bird identification poster board for Display night in May. Very thoughtful and a great idea boys!
I think that Rod & I have decided on a boys name. We didn't name Jaden until right before we left the hospital. I don't want to do that again - it was stressful. Now I just need to figure out a little girls name!
No comments:
Post a Comment