You can now register for Jessica Sprague's FREE class! Open to everyone, class size unlimited. Registration is open until Nov. 8th.
Go to to login and register!
Here's what Jessica says about this class:
"I decided to create a system for capturing the stories I would like to tell, so that when I sit down to story tell (whether that's scrapbooking, taking photos, blogging, or any other of the various ways I can record the stories of my life), I can have some stories in hand.:
I'll see you there!
-
1 comment:
Hi: I was wondering if I could just learn how to download pictures onto my computer or email? Yes, I am that commputer challenged.
Speaking of no jobs, I have been searching for internet jobs and on Ivetriedthat.com there is an article about Blogging which is supposed to be a way to make money--you could do one on how to blog--yours is amazing. You could surely do freelance writting which they also explain on the above website. You have lots of talent.
Post a Comment