Thursday, June 3, 2010

Digi Layout: YOU

Layout titled: YOU
by Zindra Nelson
Photo by sweetpeamemories.com

Wording: "Our Jevonna Jean
I say "our" simply because you are not just mine and your fathers -
You belong in an entire family. Jevonna, you were born into a family, with older brothers and a sister who smile deeply each time they see you, hold you or kiss your tiny face.
Each of whom appreciate you
Each of us claims you
You are loved"

Last night, I decided to do JS's Photoshop Phriday tutorial on recoloring a black & white image. Here it is... the template, pages and most elements are from jessicasprague.com.

I pulled in a couple of elements that I made in my Illustrator class to finish it up. I love making brushes (the line of hearts at the bottom of the picture.)!!!

I've also learned how to do templates, and at some point, when I have a few minutes, I'm going to make some for myself! In the mean time, I have a few saved up from classes I've taken that I'm going to use....

No comments: