He said that the owners (a bunch of local doctors) need to have all of their properties assessed for a loan. I guess their loaner wants pictures of the insides of all of their properties. They have three houses and a playhouse that I am aware of. I think their offices as well.
Our landlord, Susan, came in and hung out in the living room. When the assessor was done they left. Maybe 15 minutes. Glad it's done though. I should be irritated that we did so much work when she didn't even walk through, but I'm really really glad it's done. It just feels good. I guess I pre spring cleaned. They both commented that we have a "great" piano. Thanks Cheryl!!!! We love it too!
Since all is spiffy, the kids and Rod got out the Sizzix race car set they got last year for Christmas while I made dinner. A good hour plus of good clean fun. Well mostly. There's always got to be someone stirring the pot, even when fun abounds. We had chicken, biscuits and my dad's style fried potatoes (well almost, mine had onions, green onions and chiles in it). Rod pulled out the frozen apple cider we made this last fall with a bunch of our friday school friends/families. (I think we should have frozen more, it turned out yummy!)
Rod is finishing up his first InDesign assignment. I really need to learn InDesign too, because Heidi SJ and I will be working on a project. When you have something professionally printed, I guess that Adobe InDesign is one of the file types that printers will print. He's thinking that for his "big" project, he may create the base of the project that Heidi and I want to use. Kill to birds with one stone.
Sounds good to me. I do most of my publishing using a Page Plus by Serif program, that First Class Skagit County owns. It's a good little productive publisher. (I don't like Microsoft publisher). Anyway, I'm hoping that what Rod learns that we will be able to use in FCHM materials. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Well, I'm off to sit in front of the fireplace and stitch while the kids watch a movie. We had a big scufuffel over picking it, because the boys wanted to watch Prince Caspian and Julia did NOT. Our darling three year old said that "it has monsters in it and it is a blood movie." Apparently, she thinks it's scary, so we will be watching the movie Monsters instead!
Last night, Rod and I had a lazy evening. It was really nice after working hard the last couple of days. We snuggled on the couch and watched the two hour premiere of 24. I believe I've been turned - I think I like watching the guy movies/tv shows, like 24 or Sarah Connor Chronicles, MORE than the girl type movies. I have to been in a particular mood for mush.
No comments:
Post a Comment